All rights reserved. The texts, images, sounds, animations and videos and their arrangement on the website are subject to copyright protection and other protective laws.
Permitted Uses - you are entitled to:
* Copy pages and images contained on this website on your personal computer for non-commercial purposes;
* Print pages on the site for personal and non-commercial purposes;
* Create a hyperlink from your website to any page on www.thalgo.com.au.
Prohibited uses - you are not allowed to:
* Copy files from the Thalgo website or any part of it to another information system for republishing - a process commonly called "mirroring"
* Distribute, publish or display any manner whatsoever HTML pages, text or images from the Thalgo website for commercial purposes;
* Create derivative works from HTML pages, text or images from the Thalgo website. For more information, you can contact us at the following address:
From 48 years, Thalgo Laboratories have been creating Marine Products for Spa and Beauty.
Working closely with renowned phycologists, the Thalgo Research Centre is the undisputed expert in Marine Intelligence, with over 50 marine active principles identified, extracted and concentrated in exclusive ingredients with unrivalled properties. Each Thalgo product is a genuine concentrate of marine effectiveness, created according to stringent standards of performance, total affinity with the skin and ultimate sensory experience to offer Professional Excellence to every woman in the world. Created from the sea, Thalgo has a duty to minimise its ecological footprint. Our Commitment to Nature is at the very core of the brand's DNA and guides all stages of our developments for Safe Beauty and a more beautiful nature. This philosophy positions Thalgo as the World Leader in Professional Marine Cosmetics.