*As the official source for Thalgo in Australia we guarantee that every product supplied is 100% genuine and comes directly from the manufacturing and R&D facility in Roquebrune, France.
* Delivery is COMPLIMENTARY for all orders over $100 anywhere in Australia.
* Orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched within 24 hours
* For orders under $100 a delivery fee of $8.95 will apply for our standard service or $12.95 for our express service.
* Delivery times for metropolitan areas are 1-2 business days and for regional areas up to 5 business days.
* A signature will be required for all deliveries unless authorisation has been given by yourself for your order to be left at the delivery address without a signature
* Thalgo offers Auspost e-parcel standard or express service to ensure your order is delivered on time and undamaged
* We only deliver goods within Australia.
To ensure you make the right choices for your skin we strongly recommend that you arrange to see a qualified Thalgo Beauty Therapist at one of our 600 salon/spa partners across Australia. Please follow this link to locate a Thalgo partner closest to you. For optimum results please ask your Beauty Therapist to prescribe you on a course of treatments suitable for your skin.
* If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, not a problem! You may return any unopened, unused and undamaged product to Thalgo by Australia Post or any other courier within 30 days of purchase. Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund for any goods that have been opened unless it is deemed the goods are in some way faulty. Please be sure to include the returns form.
* If you received an item that you didnâ€™t order or the item is faulty, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com who will work with you to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
* To contact support team, call 1800 252 527
* When returning goods to us, please ensure the goods are packed carefully with enough protection to ensure they arrive undamaged and you include our returns form.
* The address for postal returns is:
Thalgo Australia Web Returns
Attention: The Web Orders Team Artarmon
9-15 Carlotta Street Artarmon NSW 2064
* We offer refunds for your convenience. We do not offer credits or exchanges.
* Returns will be refunded onto the original credit card used to make the purchase once we have received the goods for return. Refunds are processed within 10 business days of receiving the goods for return. Please be aware that it may take your financial institution an extra few days to transfer the funds into your account.
* The client is responsible for the shipping charges of the returned goods unless the products are being returned as a result of an error on behalf of Thalgo or if the products are deemed to be faulty
* Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries about your return.
* We accept visa, MasterCard or AMEX for your convenience.
* Paying online through our website is completely secure. We take the trust that you have put in us seriously and have taken the necessary precautions to ensure your credit card details are protected at all times. All credit card payments are processed utilising NAB Transact eCommerce Merchant Services.
* We use the latest secure banking technology with NAB Transact eCommerce Merchant Services. Our site uses 128-bit SSL encryption certificate industry standard for ecommerce sites. We don't store any of your Credit Card details in our site, your information is transferred over SSL directly to NAB's Transact credit card processing service. Ensuring you have piece of mind that your details are safe and secure every time you make a purchase with us.
Currency & Pricing
* All pricing is set in Australian dollars (AUD)
* Prices all include GST and as we do not ship internationally all orders are subject to GST
* The prices listed on the site are the official recommended retail prices for the brand. These prices are not discounted and we guarantee that the products supplied are 100% genuine and comes directly from the manufacturing and R&D facility in Roquebrune, France
At Thalgo we take your privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act of 1988.
Personal Information Collected
Thalgo will not sell, trade or share your personal information that we collect online with a third party. Personal information will only be used within our corporate group
Collection of Personal Information
When you create an account with Thalgo the personal information we collect is but may not be limited to; name, delivery address, email address, telephone number, mobile number, date of birth and gender.
The personal information collected will be used for but may not be limited to; to deliver the products you have purchased from Thalgo, to update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support services, to provide you with relevant product information and to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information at anytime by logging into your account
Security of Your Personal Information
Thalgo ensures that all personal information collected will be safely and securely stored. We do this by; restricting access to personal information, maintain software to prevent unauthorised computer access and securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed.
Thalgo uses 128 â€“ bit SSL encryption technology when processing your financial details. This is the industry standard and is by far the most secure method
Complaints about Breaches of Privacy
If you feel that we have breached your privacy in anyway please contact us on email@example.com
From 48 years, Thalgo Laboratories have been creating Marine Products for Spa and Beauty.
Working closely with renowned phycologists, the Thalgo Research Centre is the undisputed expert in Marine Intelligence, with over 50 marine active principles identified, extracted and concentrated in exclusive ingredients with unrivalled properties. Each Thalgo product is a genuine concentrate of marine effectiveness, created according to stringent standards of performance, total affinity with the skin and ultimate sensory experience to offer Professional Excellence to every woman in the world. Created from the sea, Thalgo has a duty to minimise its ecological footprint. Our Commitment to Nature is at the very core of the brand's DNA and guides all stages of our developments for Safe Beauty and a more beautiful nature. This philosophy positions Thalgo as the World Leader in Professional Marine Cosmetics.